Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ladies in Waiting

Yesterday we went on a field trip to the opera. It was good, but the rowdy public school children surrounding our group made it difficult to pay attention. I corrected children who did not belong to me MANY times (and even one teacher because I thought she was one of the naughty children - oops!).



We don't go on many field trips, but this week we had two. Today we ALL (Steve included, which was a treat) to the Renaissance Festival with a group of homeschoolers. A fun time was had by all.



Steve and one of the boys in our group tried wearing a different hat. Hmm...maybe not, guys.




Of course there was jousting.


P. got a bird's eye view! Aren't we glad Steve came along?



Brooke decided to be a Lady in Waiting. She enticed her friend and her sister to join her.



Is this my cowgirl? Really?







Morgan looks so thrilled. Not!


Teeny looked like a lovely gypsy lady.

4 comments:

Kassiah said...

Oh I am so glad you took some pictures! Tell Steve thanks, I am sure he was glad he went LOL You didn't by any chance take a pic of her with the famous turkey leg? :) Miss you

Debbie said...

Great pictures, Ginger. The girls are so lovely. Glad Steve was able to spend the day with you. It is always so fun to have dad along.

Cynthia said...

I'd love to go to a Renaissance Fair sometime. Too bad you had to correct a teacher.. .sigh... that's pretty sad when you can't tell the teachers from the kids by their behavior.

Teeny said...

AHHH - that was great...you have to look at my blog, I have the birds ;-)