Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, Punkin!

A few weeks ago, we received a call from a lady who owned Morgan's horse, Punkin, when she was a young girl.




She wanted to come and visit. She owned Punkin when she was a 2-year-old horse and helped train her. Her family sold Punkin when she went away to college and she hadn't seen her since.




She came from Alabama to see her old Punkin. There were a few tears and lots of smiles.





After visiting with them at the barn, we all went to eat sushi. It was a great visit. Morgan enjoyed meeting her and hearing about Punkin's youth. I hope she visits again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger...It has absolutely AMAZING meeting you and your family...This had to have been one of the BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!!! You and your family are wonderful people with huge hearts...I could not be happier knowing that Punkin has had such a fantastic home with y'all...Morgan reminds me sooooo much of myself at her age...Punkin truly has a special new Mom, and one that takes alot of pride and care in her...I am sure that you are soooo very PROUD of Morgan, and Brooke as well...She is also quite the young lady!!! Looking forward to spending more time with you all...Thank you for sharing such a special moment in time with me!!! It has truly meant soooo very much to me....Love Y'all!!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, Absolutely LOVE YOUR WEB-PAGE!!!!

Teeny said...

Awe...how sweet! And what a treat for Morgan to know the history of her pretty Punkin!

all in the family said...

Awe How Sweet! Makes my heart melt....

Chris said...

did Punkin remember her?

It sounds like a wonderful visit.

Unknown said...

I asked, but she wouldn't tell me. :::snort:::

Cynthia said...

How sweet.