Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scrappy Birthday to Janet!

My friend, Janet, turned 40 this year and decided to throw herself a big birthday bash! She set up a private crop at a local scrapbook store, invited her friends, and had it catered by La Madeline's. Yum!


Janet, Linda, me, Elen, Heather, and Cheryl
We had SO much fun, even though I didn't get the first page done in the entire 8 hours I was there. Yes, from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. I didn't do one single little page. Not even a card. Not even a bookmark! But I had a BLAST!

Arianna, Janet, and Angie check out Arianna's pages.


Elen and Heather are hard at work!



Laura and Connie, cutting up - in more ways than one!

What better way to celebrate 40 great years than with good friends, good food, and scrapbooking!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sounds VERY FUN! The main thing is always that you have fun, right??? I never get anything done at crops.. I'm too busy socializing... I really only get things done when I crop here at home alone or with one of my good srapping buddies.

berrypatch said...

I love this idea!