Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scrappy Birthday to Janet!

My friend, Janet, turned 40 this year and decided to throw herself a big birthday bash! She set up a private crop at a local scrapbook store, invited her friends, and had it catered by La Madeline's. Yum!

Janet, Linda, me, Elen, Heather, and Cheryl
We had SO much fun, even though I didn't get the first page done in the entire 8 hours I was there. Yes, from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. I didn't do one single little page. Not even a card. Not even a bookmark! But I had a BLAST!

Arianna, Janet, and Angie check out Arianna's pages.

Elen and Heather are hard at work!

Laura and Connie, cutting up - in more ways than one!

What better way to celebrate 40 great years than with good friends, good food, and scrapbooking!


Cynthia said...

Sounds VERY FUN! The main thing is always that you have fun, right??? I never get anything done at crops.. I'm too busy socializing... I really only get things done when I crop here at home alone or with one of my good srapping buddies.

Berry Patch said...

I love this idea!