1. Keep away from a horse's mouth. Horses have been known to bite.
2. Always wear proper footwear while riding your horse. Never ride in anything but riding boots.
3. Keep your hands firmly on the reins at all times. Sit properly in the saddle. Never, ever close your eyes while on your horse.
4. Make sure to have a firm grip on the reins or lead rope while leading your horse into or out of the barn.
5. Disregard rules 1-4 if your name is Morgan and your horse's name is Punkin.
Is there any better friend for a little girl than a good horse?