Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love is in the Air

Today I was sitting on the sofa working on my laptop. I looked over and saw a sight I never thought I'd see. Because, you see, Libby pretends like she cannot stand Stewart. She acts like she abhors the very sight of him. And poor Stewart loves her to pieces. But I caught them napping together.




I love how Libby is using my John Grisham novel as a pillow. Too funny. (Oh - and the blankets are on the sofa BECAUSE of the cats - when we decided on leather for our sofa, we never thought about our cats' back claws - we didn't think of their claws at all. The sorrier for us.)




I quietly called for Brooke to bring the camera. She took a few shots, then got the bright idea to remove John Grisham and add another, more appropriate title. Heeheehee.

I like this one best. "Man and Wife For Life." Yup. That's Libby and Stewart. Snuggling one minute. Fighting and clawing the next. Must be a match made in heaven.