Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall Pages


I was in the mood to scrapbook some fall pages, so I pulled out our homeschool group's field trip to a nearby corn maze two years ago. The title is cut from extra pictures of the corn field.



Corn Maze page recipe: Cardstock: Ruby Red, Kraft, More Mustard, Confetti Cream, brown mulberry paper. Inks: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard. Stamp Sets: Shapes and Shadows, Newsprint and Rough Edges alphabets. Accessories: Brass brads, Simon Lower chipboard alphabet used as template for title letters.

4 comments:

Teeny said...

OH WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!! I STILL have nightmares...one day those images will leave me *shudder*. The company was wonderful as always, though!!! And you're further behind than I am *HEEEHEE*

Unknown said...

Yes, I just journaled about the good parts.

Cynthia said...

COOL layout. You've inspired me to think about getting some pages out again! My room is "almost" clean and now that our house is back in order I just might have some time to scrapbook one of these days!

berrypatch said...

Lovely layout!!!!