Okay, I've waited until the very last minute to do all the things I should have done earlier this week and last. I leave tomorrow for the Stampin' Up! Houston Regional Seminar. I'll be going with three of my downline and two guests. Perhaps posting this here will make me accountable. Here's what I need to do before leaving:
- Call someone who mentioned wanting to have a Pampered Chef catalog show for me - I am coming up short this month and need to get back in touch with her.
- Make my card swaps for Regionals - at least 75.
- Make gifts for my downline and guests. I already have one part of this.
- Call my Stampin' Up! hostess for my Sunday workshop.
- Prepare for my Sunday workshop because I won't have time when I get back.
- Clean out the Suburban.
- Have Suburban washed - will do this tomorrow morning. If I do it now, I'll be driving through muddy, gravel roads about 10 times before leaving, thus undoing the wash!
- Finish cleaning the house (clean bathroom and clean off counter that is covered with my stampin' stuff).
- Pack supplies that I'll need for Regionals.
- Go grocery shopping.
- Make a roast for the barn manager as a "thank you" for bringing the horses in, feeding them, and fixing their breakfast last Friday night so I could go to my Birthday Club Dinner and Crop.
Okay, WOW. Now that I've typed this out, it looks like a lot! I'd better get myself off the computer and start! I'll post later the things I have accomplished! Keep me accountable!