Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Sailor


Today Joshua wanted to go to the Gurnee Mills Mall. I think he just enjoyed being out without someone yelling at him. :^D
His big purchase was a pair of Oakley sunglasses. He looked quite dapper in them. Hmm....maybe I should say he looked "kewl."
Around lunch time, he and Steve went to the mall theater to see The Bourne Ultimatum. I thought that might be a little much for Morgan :::snort::: so we went to see Ratatouille. It was quite good. Steve and Josh enjoyed their movie as well.
After we had shopped from one end of the mall to the other (and tried out most of the large boats for size at Bass Pro Shop), it was time for supper. Joshua wanted to eat at Joe's Crab Shack. Steve and I both ordered the Crab Daddy Feast with BBQ seasoning. Morgan shared with me and, boy, can she put away the crabs! Next time I'm getting my own! Joshua had shrimp alfredo, which tickled Steve and me to no end! We thought he'd want crab! But I guess the thought of cleaning crab in working whites was a scary one and he decided to play it safe!
We reluctantly brought The Boy back to the Navy base for 8 p.m. in time for him to walk back to his "ship." Tomorrow is our last day with him. :^(

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

What a nice picture.