Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tuddie!!!

Happy Birthday, Steve. I know you weren't in the mood to have your picture taken today after working such long hours.

You work so hard and you do it for all of us. Thank you.

You know we ALL love you. Cosette just shows it best. :^)

I can't believe we have been together for more than 22 years. This is the 24th birthday I've spent with you! Wow!

What would I do without you? You are the best husband in the world!




We can always count on you to make life interesting. And funny. Always funny!



The kids all agree that you are WAY cooler than me. I try, but I fall short. So I officially yield the "Cool Parent" hat to you.





So I hope this year is a great one for you. Because we are blessed every day by you.




All my love, Tuddie.


And all of Cosette's, too.






No comments: