I'm supposed to write 7 things people may not know about me.
1. My favorite feature is my eyes. I have my Dad to thank for them.
2. I was adopted. Both of my precious adoptive parents died by the time I was 17.
3. I was raised as an only child.
4. I have met both my biological parents and have good relationships with them.
5. I'm the oldest of ten children! What a surprise after being an only for so long! And I never had to fight over the bathroom with any of them!
6. I came to Christ after meeting the man who later became my husband. He told me (after eight years of marriage) that he had given God a deadline for me to get saved or he was breaking off the relationship - I made it by four days.
7. I cannot stand having my hair in my eyes. I usually get it cut every 4-6 weeks. I'm well overdue. See photo above. I go for a haircut on Tuesday. It's driving me CRAZY!
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Post a comment so I can check out YOUR seven things!