Saturday, June 7, 2008

Are These the Dog Days?

Today, I, Abrial, will get a turn at blogging. Cosette just hogs the blog, doesn't she?


Mommy took us for a walk to the New House. It was a very hot day and by the time we walked over, our tongues were hanging out. And it only takes about five minutes to walk from the Old House to the New House.


Morgan climbed this big gym looking thing. Mommy called it a scaffold. I don't know why it was there, but it sure scared me when Morgan climbed up high. Cosette and I went up the stairs to rescue her, but then we needed rescuing because we didn't know how to get down across the scaffolding. We were glad Morgan could help!


On the way back home, I decided to show you where the rabbits hide.
We didn't see any today, but we sure smelled them!


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

ACK! I'm afraid of heights!

Luc and Remy said...

We're glad your two-legged sister didn't fall down! Remy still loves Cosette but I think your sisters are pretty cute, too. :D