Monday, June 9, 2008

A Wee Little Orphan

Today my nephew came to visit. Bearing gifts. Or, rather, gift. This gift....





The first thing I thought was, "It looks like KitKat!" My second thought was for it's left eye (gummed shut). My third thought was, "Steve is going to kill me."




So I did what the obedient wife of every cat-hating husband would do - I gave it a bath and fed it. :::sigh:::




Cosette is in love. I think she believes the kitten is HER baby.




Anyone looking for a sweet kitten?


6 comments:

Teeny said...

uh...NO - looks like you can keep it as a booby-prize :-D Teeny suggested I LOOK AT THE BLOG QUICK MOM! Hmmm - wonder what she was thinking...silly girl!

Cynthia said...

You're TOO KIND! I'm not much of a pet person....

Unknown said...

I am, unfortunately, too much of a pet person. I would keep them all. Steve TRIES to keep me in perspective. But when handed a tiny baby with the accompanied words, "Take it or I'll have to shoot it," I take it and then suffer the consequences (finding a home/crying of daughters) later. I think SUCKER is a better description, Cynthia. :^)

Luc and Remy said...

Cosette, this is Remy. Maybe we could adopt that baby together? I know I'm being kind of forward but she's cute and you're cute. I like that you're such a good Mom.

Unknown said...

Oh, Remy, what a wonderful idea! I think you'd make a terrific dad - you bring the squeaky toys! ~Cosette~

Romany said...

Oh Ginger, how could anyone *not* take her in?

A sweet little tortie.