Monday, June 30, 2008

Sleepy Family

Where have I been? Well, my computer died, leaving me with only the laptop. I don't have my photo editing software on the laptop, and working with my photos on the laptop is slow business. I kept hoping the computer would un-die, but no luck. Hopefully I will have some help, since my computer guy arrived back in town last evening. So I'll try to catch my week up, but not all in one post.



Kallie continues to be of intense interest to Cosette. By the way, Kallie has been back to the vet AGAIN, this time for shots, and a final worming. She is doing very well and in the three weeks she has been with us, she has gone from only 10 ounces to 2.5 pounds. Amazing what a little food and some TLC will do.


Serious napping seems to be the intense interest of Morgan.


Kallie seems to be interested in a little napping as well.




Same with Brooke and Libby. Libby looks so BIG when compared to Kallie.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

ACK! We had some laptop issues here... almost lost of all our most recent vacation pics since they weren't saved to my main hard drive which is backed up to the EHD each night.. sigh.. anyway.. our computer guru is AWESOME and she was able to retrieve all of the files even though we couldn't boot the thing. I don't know how she does it, but she did and I'm greatly relieved! I hope you have good success with your computer as well.

Teeny said...

ahhh - libby looks so sweet...ashame I know the truth :-D