Sunday, December 16, 2007

Crazy Family!!!

Today most of Steve's family went to our favorite Vietnamese restaurant. This place has TERRIFIC food for very reasonable prices. And the portions are enormous! I love their shrimp curry (sorry, Cynthia). Brooke had the biggest bowl of soup I had ever seen!

We were missing two nephews, Joshua, and Steve's brother and his wife. Otherwise, all Steve's family (plus one friend - the dark haired girl next to Brooke) was there.


We're a crazy bunch. :^)


4 comments:

Cynthia said...

It's ok. I understand. I LOVE curry though!!

You know that I did try catfish when we were down there a couple of years ago.. it wasn't TOO bad >VBG>.. thanks to the SAUCE!

Junebug said...

What a great family time together!! How fun.

Unknown said...

Cynthia, my MIL isn't a big fish fan either. She will eat fried catfish or the occasional fried shrimp, but it's the exception rather than the rule. Me - I'll take something that swims almost every time over something with feet. :^) Fish, shrimp, oysters, crawfish, etc.....

Emily said...

Hey Ginger!
I am once again so behind in reading blogs . .. I am trying to catch up on a few tonight.
Looks like you all have a great time like we all do! Love those crazy families!