Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Girls in Curls

I have always loved curly hair. Probably because mine is straight. I love men with curly hair. But my darling husband has straight. I adore babies with curls. Mine had nary a curl. But for tonight, just for tonight, I have a curly headed little girl.





Morgan pulled out these old curling things. I don't even remember what they were called. She plugged it in and when they were hot, she sat patiently while I put the curlers in.



Being silly for the camera.

And after we took them out....


Wow! Those are some curls! Your name wouldn't happen to be Shirley, would it, little girl? :::giggle:::

I love you, Morgan. With curly hair or straight.

5 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Gorgeous curls!! How long did they last? We have STRAIGHT hair here and any curl we get is not long for this world. :)

You have simply beautiful girls!!

Unknown said...

Well, we did it at night before going to bed. After sleeping on it, her hair was still very wavy in the morning.

We've done it before and on Morgan, the curls last most of the day. For Brooke, it falls out within an hour. Brooke had her hair curled in the mall and the lady said it would last until she washed her hair. Less than four hours later, her hair was straight as before.

Teeny said...

WOW...look at Morgan shine!! It's fun to play with different looks, and she looks great any way she goes.

Jenny said...

Those are precious pictures! Her curls are gorgeous!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I appreciate it!

Cynthia said...

Those are some pretty cute curls!