Friday, December 7, 2007

December Hostess Club

This month's hostess club was a week early, because Brooke's choir concert is on 12/14. Here's the December layout:



It was a pretty simple layout, but the embellishments along the side have the outlines embossed, giving it a little "umph." The strip on the left page has the words to a Christmas carol. I give everyone a choice of carols.
These pictures are from a couple of years ago and are of the girls' Christmas piano recital.
Recipe: Paper - Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White, and the red with stars from a retired Christmas Simply Scrappin' Kit. Stamp Set: Season's Sketches. Inks: Garden Green, Real Red, So Saffron Craft Inks. Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, star-shaped eyelet.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

CUTE layout! I wish I lived close enough to come to your monthly crop club meetings!

Unknown said...

What? You wouldn't drive 36 hours one way for my monthly hostess club? And I thought you were my friend. :::wink:::

If you ever make it down this way, I'll throw a crop just for you! Tea and scones and the works!

berrypatch said...

Ooh - I like that layout! :-)