My blogging friend in the UK gave a new challenge - go to Google and put in your first name, "needs," and search. Post the top 10 hits. (Don't GO to the pages - you'll never know WHAT will show up!) Simple enough. Here are mine, keeping in mind that most people, when introduced to me for the first time, greet me with "I had a dog/cat/horse/goat/ferret/etc. named Ginger."
- Ginger needs a family that will help her forget her past. (Dog)
- Ginger needs to be grated into tiny pieces. (Spice)
- Ginger needs loving. (Dog)
- Ginger needs a royal attitude adjustment. (Hmm...quite true on some days!)
- Ginger needs a home. (Dog)
- Ginger needs to ensure the individuals fulfilling the roles of test designer and test manager were included in the review of the requirements. (?)
- Ginger is becoming very stressed and depressed in her kennel. She needs a foster home. (Dog)
- Ginger needs money. (That's pretty accurate!)
- Ginger needs your help! (Dog)
- Ginger needs dunking. (Especially after cleaning out horse stalls!!!)
So I guess this is what I would need. If I were a dog.