Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Clean-Up Challenge, Volume 2, Chapter 3



Another rainy day, so I tackled one of the bigger jobs in the dining room - the table!



Wow! For the first time in WEEKS we got to EAT on it! And then after supper, we cleared it for Monopoly.


I also counted the area around and on top of this little three-drawer cart in my clean-up. We use this for holding the girls' school books. The bottom drawer is for art supplies.

Morgan's scrapbooking totes are still in the area, but as long as they are neatly tucked aside, it's okay. When they vomit their contents on the floor, though, it is definitely NOT okay. That weird metal thing behind the cart is the portable puppy exercise pen that we still occasionally use when puppy sitting.

2 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

I love clean table tops! That was one of my issues when we started homeschooling. I hated the mess after a busy day and no where to eat. We lived in a very small apt back then and the projects would take over and there would be no place to put anything!LOL

Your dining room looks great!

Cynthia said...

WAY TO GO! You're really making quite the progress.