Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Lied



I'm sorry, blog readers. I didn't mean to lie to you when I said this was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen.



I was wrong. I realized that after we failed the sewer inspection because we had a concentric reducer and needed an ecentric one, blah blah blah. So I watched my husband and nephew spend a million hours in the muddy ditch changing out the reducer and working to get the fall of the pipe 1/4" per 4'. I have new respect for ditch diggers and sewer pipe installers.


But Steve finally got it finished and we passed the inspection the second time. So the line is covered and THIS is my new "one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen."

There it is. Dirt. Covering an official sewer line. Which means when my little neighbor comes to visit, she can finally use my potty. She'll be so happy.

No comments: